Scaffolding, also called scaffold or staging, is a temporary structure used to support a work crew and materials. Scaffolds are widely used on site to get access to heights and areas that would be otherwise hard to get to. Scaffolding is also used in adapted forms for formwork and shoring, grandstand seating, concert stages, access/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski ramps, half pipes and art projects.
ADTO Mall is a leading scaffolding manufacturer, which has over 20 years experience to manufacture and sale scaffolding. We provide all kinds of high quality scaffolding for sale, scaffolding tube and scaffolding accessories are also provided.
Classification of scaffolding provided by ADTO Mall:
Each type of scaffolding is made from several components which often includes:
1. A base jack or plate which is a load-bearing base for the scaffold.
2. The standard, the upright component with connector joins.
3. The ledger, a horizontal brace.
4. The transom, a horizontal cross-section load-bearing component which holds the batten, board, or decking unit.
5. Brace diagonal and/or cross section bracing component.
6. Batten or board decking component used to make the working platform.
7. Coupler, a fitting used to join components together.
8. Scaffold tie, used to tie in the scaffold to structures.
9. Brackets, used to extend the width of working platforms.
10. Specialized components used to aid in their use as a temporary structure often include heavy duty load bearing transoms, ladders or stairway units for the ingress and egress of the scaffold, beams ladder/unit types used to span obstacles and rubbish chutes used to remove unwanted materials from the scaffold or construction project.