Cuplock scaffolding is a unique node point connection allows up to four horizontal members to be connected to a veritical members in one single action without the use of nuts and bolts or wedges. The locking device is formed by two cups. Single node point action of unique locking make cuplock scaffold a fast, versatile and optimized system of scaffolding for scaffolding for construction, demolition and maintenance projects throughout the globe.
Features of Cuplock Scaffolding:
1. Easy to stand. Just a simple locking cup at each node point on the standards enables connection of the ends of up to four members in one locking action without nuts and bolts or wedges.
2. Versatile. Best suitable for access or formwork support.
3. Timely tested and Proven design with safety accessories. Cuplock System has a proven performance history on an extensive number of sites, meeting the requirements of the various statutory bodies.
4. Quick fastening of horizontals. Only 4 horizontals can be fastened at one time with firm clamping action of top cup making the joint rigid.
5. Quick/Fast/Solid erection and dismantling results in time and labour saving.
6. Widely and Versatile use in construction, demolition or maintenance projects for any type of structure i.e. straight or curved.
7. Lightweight but high loads carrying capacity.
8. Low maintenance.
Applications of Cuplock Scaffolding:
Cuplock scaffolding system is ideal for a wide range of applications including continuous façade, circular scaffold, birdcage access and staircase access. It is often used for renovation scaffolding, façade scaffolding, masonry scaffolding, support or staircase towers, as well as being used in more specialized applications, such as shipbuilding.
Cuplock scaffolding systems provided by ADTO Mall are built to efficiently assist with construction and various support structures, our cuplock scaffolding systems are durable and easy to maintain and provide quick and easy access for construction and repair projects. As a senior cuplock scaffolding manufacturer from China, we offer complete cuplock scaffolding for sale to meet the commercial and industrial scaffold needs. In addition to complete scaffold systems, we also offer accessory parts, including clamps and adapters, to trusses, vertical and horizontal standards.