Aluminum formwork is a new type of building material. It was invented in the 1962. After more than 50 years of development, it has been widely used in the United States, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, South Korea, Brazil, Vietnam, China and other countries. Aluminium Formwork System is a construction system for forming cast in place concrete structure of a building. It is also a system for scheduling and controlling the work of other construction trades such as steel reinforcement, concrete placement and mechanical and electrical conduits.
Aluminum Formwork Manufacturer - ADTO Mall
ADTO Mall is a senior aluminum concrete forms manufacturer and supplier, in the world. We also are the premier designer of aluminum concrete forming systems and concrete formwork accessories. In the past years, ADTO mall manufactured thousands of wall ties, we produced and shipped aluminum formwork to 45 countries worldwide. Advantages of ADTO Mall is engineering excellence, custom design, quality, service, labor saving formwork products and our leading edge technology innovations, which saves our customers money, time, and reduces wasted effort.
Advantages of Aluminum Formwork System:
1. Used repeatedly with low average use-cost.
2. Convenient and Effective Construction.
3. Saving on Construction Time.
4. Wide Application, wall, horizontal floor, column, beam, stairs, window sills, floating plate etc.
5. High Salvage Value.
6. No construction garbage on Site.
7. Flexible to assemble according to the requirement of the respective projects.
8. Low Carbon Emission Reduction.
9. Good stability, high bearing capacity.
10. Convenient support system.
11. Good surface effect of concrete after formwork removed.